Places of Interest
- Sirpur: Sirpur is a village in Mahasamund District in the state of Chhattisgarh 78 km away from Raipur and 35 km from Mahasamund city on the banks of the river Mahanadi.
- The Chandi Temple of Birkoni: The Chandi temple is in village Birkoni.
- The Chandi temple in Guchhapali :The Chandi temple in Guchhapali village is about 40 km. south side of Mahasamund.
- Daldali Ghaudhara Shiv Mandir :About 10 km. East side of Mahasamund there is a place called Daldali there is an old Shiva temple & ghaudhara.
- Khallari Mata Temple:Khallari mata temple is on the hilltop forest of Khallari village situated about 24.8 Km South side of Mahasamund.
- Sweth Ganga Bamhini:In the village of Bamhini about 10 km. west of Mahasamund Sweth Ganga is situated.