The District is famous for its cultural history. The region was once capital of ‘South Kosal’ ruled by ‘Somavansiya Emperors’, was also a centre of learning. Large number of temples here, with their natural and derive beauty were always a visitors delight. The temples and the fairs/festivals have become the part of peoples daily life.
The position of Sirpur is at the top of all international famed historical places of South Kosal ie, present Chhattisgarh. Sirpur, located at the bank of holy Mahanadi river, is completely merged with the cultural and architectural arts. In the old age(at the time of Somavanshiya emperors) Sirpur was known as ‘Shripur’ and was the capital of South Kosal. Sirpur has very special position in the history of Indian art due to the value of vital and original experimentals as well as religious and spiritual knowledge and science.
- Assembly Election 2018- Collector took a meeting of Nodal Officers and Assistant Nodal Officers.
- Training of Sector Officers regarding E.V.M and VVPAT
- Voters will be added to the college by campaigning
- SVEEP Activities in District Mahasamund
- Irrigation facility will be available in 1956 hectares of 25 villages
- Commissioner Shri Brajesh Chandra Mishra communicates with students and professors
- Merit, Selection and Waiting List Under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in District Panchayat Mahasamund for the post of Assistant Project Officer after document verification and skill examination.
- Claims objections list for program helper in District Project Livelihood College, Mahasamund.
- Merit list after the group discussion and interview held for the post of District Advisor under District Clean India Mission Rural District.
- List of candidates for documents verification and skill examination for post of assistant project officer under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in District Panchayat Mahasamund.