The District is famous for its cultural history. The region was once capital of ‘South Kosal’ ruled by ‘Somavansiya Emperors’, was also a centre of learning. Large number of temples here, with their natural and derive beauty were always a visitors delight. The temples and the fairs/festivals have become the part of peoples daily life.
The position of Sirpur is at the top of all international famed historical places of South Kosal ie, present Chhattisgarh. Sirpur, located at the bank of holy Mahanadi river, is completely merged with the cultural and architectural arts. In the old age(at the time of Somavanshiya emperors) Sirpur was known as ‘Shripur’ and was the capital of South Kosal. Sirpur has very special position in the history of Indian art due to the value of vital and original experimentals as well as religious and spiritual knowledge and science.
- Information for joining the temporary recruitment of Helper / Aaya / Attendant and Physiotherapist in District Project Office, Samagra Shiksha District Mahasamund
- District Skill Development Authority Mahasamund, Redress-al list after claim objection of applications received for the post of consular
- Under Land Purchase Policy 2016 with mutual consent Format-1 Notification.
- Information of survey of Vacant Government land in Urban Area.
- Minister in-charge inaugurated new agricultural college and research center.
- Tree is the basis of life and contributes significantly to human life – Minister Shri Lakhma.